Shimano UN54 Bottom Bracket
Shimano UN54 Bottom BracketShimano is a very powerful product. Ever since I bought Shimano UN54 Bottom BracketShimano on the Internet. I enjoy it very much. It is the use of its durability and its shape. In addition, the products are affordable and value for money, Shimano UN54 Bottom BracketShimano should be. If you are looking for this type of product and what it is I highly recommend Shimano UN54 Bottom BracketShimano. It will not make you regret it. Because now I can recommend to people looking for a similar product to try. Shimano UN54 Bottom BracketShimano appears that they are very satisfied. And that it is affordable. So I would recommend Shimano UN54 Bottom BracketShimano.
Shimano UN54 Bottom Bracket Overview
A good quality bottom bracket for traditional chainsets. Super-accurate bearings for smooth operation and improved durability. Durable, hard-wearing sealed cartridge bottom bracket with square tapered spindle fitting. Lightweight hollow spindle. Maintenance-free sealed cartridge bearing assembly keeps out dirt, mud, and water for long bearing life. Fast and easy installation without adjustment. Narrow body allows clearance for cable routing under the bottom bracket.
Shimano UN54 Bottom Bracket Feature
- Maintenance free sealed cartridge unit
- 31-Grams, tapered spindle
- The standard for sealed-bearing square taper bottom brackets